Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Ferenc Gerlits <fg...@apache.org> on 2022/12/05 10:39:35 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache NiFi MiNiFi C++ 0.13.0 (RC2)

Hello,

I am pleased to be calling this vote for the source release of Apache NiFi
MiNiFi C++ 0.13.0.

The code and the binary package are identical to RC1, I have fixed a
problem with the source package.  Sorry about the extra work.

The source tarball, the binary build, plus signatures and digests can be
found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/nifi/nifi-minifi-cpp/0.13.0/

The Git tag is minifi-cpp-0.13.0-RC2
The Git commit ID is 4389b9ac05e43e1dbf908e9014787d07c8a9cd05
https://github.com/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/commit/4389b9ac05e43e1dbf908e9014787d07c8a9cd05

Checksums of nifi-minifi-cpp-0.13.0-source.tar.gz:
SHA256: a0c4bf28d3a7e761951027c572f7716abac326a84da4c4a7c8a35e0aea10067f
SHA512:
86637bbfbe910f076279174f102328bef4471852cfa8af67fda208dcd4ec4086986ea6eddce30f8f432f573f7b36ed40fa9d8270670e126d69efe235469c3170

https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/fgerlits.asc

KEYS file available here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/nifi/KEYS

85 issues were closed/resolved for this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/MINIFICPP/versions/12351771

Release note highlights can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=65145325#ReleaseNotesMiNiFi(C++)-Versioncpp-0.13.0

The vote will be open for 72 hours.

Please download the release candidate and evaluate the necessary items
including checking hashes, signatures, build from source, and test. Then
please vote:

[ ] +1 Release this package as nifi-minifi-cpp-0.13.0
[ ] +0 no opinion

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NiFi MiNiFi C++ 0.13.0 (RC2)

Posted by Adam Debreceni <ad...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding)

Verified commit, hashes, signatures, built on windows, ran all unit
tests and
tested with a CWEL->LogAttribute flow.

Thank you,
Adam

Posted by Arpad Boda <ab...@apache.org>.
+1 (bindig)

Built and started with a simple flow on m1 mac, verified sigs and hashes.

Thanks,
Arpad

Posted by Marc Parisi <ph...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)