Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Milan Zimmermann <mz...@worldchat.com> on 2000/02/26 23:00:56 UTC

How to process user input in XSP (or cocoon in general)

Hello,

I am trying to find an example of how to handle user input from <input
type = ..> HTML. I am thinking about something sismilar to JSP's
<jsp:useBean .../> with <jsp:setProperty ...>. It would be even nicer if
there was something (in SQL Processor?) which would insert/update a
database row from the user input.

I am sorry if this is a basic question, but I can only find examples
which generate pages, but no handling of user input.

Thanks,

Milan Zimmermann