Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net> on 2006/06/01 21:25:53 UTC

Re: maximum filesize

On 5/29/06, Yevern Govender <ye...@adsmr.co.za> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know what the maximum filesize limit is, for an individual file in an svn repository.

There is no intrinsic limit, although depending on your filesystem
back end there are various factors involved.  For bdb the berkeley db
settings could limit you to some extent, and for fsfs depending on
your operating system and the version of APR you're using you could
hit bugs that limit individual commits to 2 or 4 gigs, although
current versions of APR should have corrected those issues.

-garrett

Re: maximum filesize

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Apr 2, 2008, at 06:24, Alexander Lindemann wrote:

> Ryan Schmidt wrote:

>>> I have set the php filesize to 64mb.
>>> And my db accepts more.
>>> But with EGW it stops somewhere at 1-1,5mb. And it is not
>>> consistent.
>>> Can someone tell me in english how I can adjust the filesize max
>>> upload?
>>
>> Subversion does not have a maximum file size parameter to adjust. As
>> Garrett said, there is no limit.
>>
>> PHP is not used to access Subversion.
>>
>> What db are you talking about?
>>
>> What is EGW?
>
> Hi,
>
> Ehh...
>
> Egroupware. Wrong forum?
> I am running Egroupware on a Mysql DB.
> And, as you see, I have trouble uploading large files.

Wrong forum. :) This mailing list is for Subversion, a.k.a. svn.
Since your question is about Egroupware using MySQL, you should ask
the Egroupware folks.

Re: maximum filesize

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.

Re: maximum filesize

Posted by tarantella <al...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,

I have set the php filesize to 64mb.
And my db accepts more.
But with EGW it stops somewhere at 1-1,5mb. And it is not consistent.
Can someone tell me in english how I can adjust the filesize max upload?

Thanks.