Posted to user@struts.apache.org by majid kamal <yn...@onebox.com> on 2001/01/29 21:33:27 UTC

Error:500 Pease Please help !!!!!!!

Hello all,

I am fairly new to this mailing list.
I need to run the struts-example. Browsing this Mailing
list (& tomcat one)  Archives I have seen that it doesn't seem too easy

( jasper issues, taglib, even the taglib example that comes with tomcat
is not working)  although it is said to be
feasible.
Here is the error I got :
Error: 500
Location: /struts-example/index.jsp
No detailed message

So i was wondering if someone that has accomplish such thing could
- give me some helpul links ?
-  or some kind of direction of how to set up this. ?
- or aware me of all the pitfalls that i should take care of ?

Moreover i was wondering which version of each product I can/should
use
to succesfully do it ?  (is there some incompatibiliy between various

products version ??)

Thank you in advance for  your help.

--
majid kamal