Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by ba...@wipro.com on 2005/03/24 10:16:49 UTC

eval function does not work

Hi all,

Can anyone suggest me why eval() function does not work in flow script.
If it won't work is there

any alternative for that?

Regards,

Baskar

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately

Re: eval function does not work

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
On Jue, 24 de Marzo de 2005, 3:16, baskar.ganesh@wipro.com dijo:

> Hi all,
>

> Can anyone suggest me why eval() function does not work in flow script.
> If it won't work is there
>
> any alternative for that?

Can you post a sample and cocon version?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: eval function does not work

Posted by Daniel McOrmond <dm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Baskar,

The eval() function does work in Flowscript! :)

Perhaps you could you post a snippet of the code that is not working for you.

-Daniel