Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Barbara Post <ba...@ifrance.com> on 2002/09/03 15:47:07 UTC

repost : activeX (.cab) and C 2.0.3

Cocoon does not add my activeX component to the html page it outputs. Even
application/octet-stream set as mime type for the pipeline that reads the
.cab does not work (no visible effect of the activeX that adjusts printing
margins).

Thanks for any hint,

Barbara

Re: repost : activeX (.cab) and C 2.0.3

Posted by re...@gmx.net.
Barbara,

Are you sure that your pipeline works? Try to include an image which has the
same path as the active-x. When this works change to
.cab/application/octet-stream.

Regards,
Reinhard

http://www.gmx.net