Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Zev Winkelman <ze...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/12 18:29:35 UTC

APR Util + sqlite3

Hi,

What is the correct way to enable sqlite3 support in the apr build using
Visual Studio ?

I tried setting the preprocessor definition for APU_HAVE_SQLITE3 in the
libaprutil target but it did not seem to work.

Am I missing something ?

Thanks,
Zev

Re: APR Util + sqlite3

Posted by luoyi <lu...@gmail.com>.
>I imagine that the windows build files don't build the correct files,
>although that's really just a shot in the dark.  I don't know of
>anyone using the sqlite stuff on windows, so if you get it working
>please let us know what you had to do to make it work.

SQLite can be compiled well with VC 6.0+ or  Intel C++ or MingW
Under Windows. Just work fine.

Re: APR Util + sqlite3

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 1/12/06, Zev Winkelman <ze...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  What is the correct way to enable sqlite3 support in the apr build using
> Visual Studio ?
>
>  I tried setting the preprocessor definition for APU_HAVE_SQLITE3 in the
> libaprutil target but it did not seem to work.
>
>  Am I missing something ?

I imagine that the windows build files don't build the correct files,
although that's really just a shot in the dark.  I don't know of
anyone using the sqlite stuff on windows, so if you get it working
please let us know what you had to do to make it work.

-garrett