Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Eugene Kirpichov <ki...@google.com.INVALID> on 2016/11/17 23:52:41 UTC

Apache repo connection errors eat up a lot of build time

E.g. this job: https://travis-ci.org/apache/incubator-beam/jobs/176795223
 or https://travis-ci.org/apache/incubator-beam/jobs/176795401
Search for "Connect to repository.apache.org:443" - log messages around
these take up several minutes every time it happens, and it happens
multiple times per build.

Is this a failure that Apache must take care of? Are we ourselves not
caching Maven artifacts efficiently?

Re: Apache repo connection errors eat up a lot of build time

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Eugene

Thanks for the report. Let me check the Nexus state.

Regards
JB

\u2063\u200b

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
I checked on status.apache.org: I can see some "Connection refused"
error on November 17 and November 16. It's maybe related.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�