Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org> on 2020/02/13 19:17:41 UTC

Re: Open Office calculator

Hi Jon,

Have you tried to use the "save as" option?

If that is working for some reason your file probably has a copy
protection activated.

HTH

Peter

RE: Open Office calculator

Posted by RJ <P5...@virginmedia.com.INVALID>.
Hi Peter,

Yes have used the save as option, which produced the same input output error

Have tried saving the contents into a new spreadsheet but again this produces an error and cannot be saved.

Have gone through the forum but nothing there cures the problem.

Have looked into windows defender and cannot see where I can allow open office access to folders.  Is this location hidden somewhere?

Any other ideas?

Thanks for your help and looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Jon

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

> Have you tried to use the "save as" option?
>
> If that is working for some reason your file probably has a copy
> protection activated.
>
> HTH
>
> Peter

Most likely it is a Windows Defender problem. You need to tell it to allow OpenOffice have access to folders in which  it is to write.

See [url]https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=97507[/url] for help on this.

Rory

Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Re: Open Office calculator