Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com> on 2020/08/19 19:07:50 UTC

PR for the Ecosystem page

Hello,

Thanks to Alexa we have a PR for the ecosystem page:
https://github.com/apache/airflow-site/pull/284  . Such a page and its
content were discussed before, and there were different opinions on what
should/should not be at the page. Feel free to take a look and comment
directly in the PR or here if you have some opinions.

I attach a screenshot of the proposal - but you can download the artifact
from this Pull Request and run `python -m http.server` in the extracted
folder to view it in your browser as well.

J.

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>