Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Krishnakumar B <ww...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/05 12:26:47 UTC

Build error

hi,

I get this error during build

[INFO] Packaging module configuration: C:\Apache\geronimo-1.2\configs\client-cor
ba-yoko\target\plan\plan.xml
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] No reference named configAdapter in gbean org.apache.geronimo.configs/cli
ent-corba-yoko/1.2-SNAPSHOT/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/client
-corba-yoko/1.2-SNAPSHOT/car,j2eeType=CORBANameService,name=NameServerRef

I ran bootstrap clean specs modules openejb2 assemble
with SUN JDK 1.4.2
I followed the steps listed in cWiki (
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/building-apache-geronimo-with-maven-2.html)

Any help in fixing this.......

Regards
Krishnakumar

Re: Build error

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
The problem has been fixed few hours ago.  Refresh trunk.

--vamsi

Re: Build error

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.
Krishnakumar B wrote:
> hi,
>
> I get this error during build
>
> [INFO] Packaging module configuration:
> C:\Apache\geronimo-1.2\configs\client-cor
> ba-yoko\target\plan\plan.xml
> [INFO]
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO]
> [INFO] No reference named configAdapter in gbean
> org.apache.geronimo.configs/cli
> ent-corba-yoko/1.2-SNAPSHOT/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/client
>
> -corba-yoko/1.2-SNAPSHOT/car,j2eeType=CORBANameService,name=NameServerRef
> [INFO]
>
> I ran bootstrap clean specs modules openejb2 assemble
> with SUN JDK 1.4.2
> I followed the steps listed in cWiki (
> http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/building-apache-geronimo-with-maven-2.html)
>

> Any help in fixing this.......
I think you may be missing some updates to your geronimo code.  David
Jencks cleaned up some things in openejb2 tree, but missed a couple of
updates to the geronimo plans.  Try doing an svn update and rebuilding.

Rick