Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Martin Lichtin <li...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2017/05/29 15:18:17 UTC

Runtime endpoint registry is in extended mode

Upgrading from 2.16.x to 2.17.7 I see many
Runtime endpoint registry is in extended mode gathering usage statistics of all incoming and outgoing endpoints (cache limit: 1000)
messages.I'm not setting the statisticslevel, and the default level should not be extended?

Re: Runtime endpoint registry is in extended mode

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I logged a ticket about turning the default off

On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 5:43 PM, Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes its extended by default
> https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/camel-2.17.x/camel-core/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/management/DefaultManagementAgent.java#L82
>
> On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 5:18 PM, Martin Lichtin
> <li...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
>> Upgrading from 2.16.x to 2.17.7 I see many
>> Runtime endpoint registry is in extended mode gathering usage statistics of all incoming and outgoing endpoints (cache limit: 1000)
>> messages.I'm not setting the statisticslevel, and the default level should not be extended?
>

> --
> Claus Ibsen
> http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

Claus Ibsen