Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Phil Stanhope <st...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/28 12:33:02 UTC

Cassandra summit video downloads?

I'm about to be on a series of long plane flights ... is there way to
download the videos from the summit for offline viewing?

Re: Cassandra summit video downloads?

Posted by samal gorai <sa...@gmail.com>.
http://www.riptano.com/blog/slides-and-videos-cassandra-summit-2010

Re: Cassandra summit video downloads?

Posted by Phil Stanhope <st...@gmail.com>.
Thanks ... The format and download links did the trick

-phil

Posted by Jeremy Hanna <je...@gmail.com>.