Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/26 10:41:28 UTC

Updated all the Installation OpenMeetings tutorials

Hello,

I have updated all the installation tutorials
of OpenMeetings, then the download url for the
file "apache-openmeetings-3.1.3. zip" has left
to operate, so i've replaced it by another
url.

Please, download the updated tutorials.

Thank you

Alvaro

Re: Updated all the Installation OpenMeetings tutorials

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
...as always, you can download the tutorials from
here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Tutorials+for
+installing+OpenMeetings+and+Tools

The new url to download the file is: