Posted to dev@excalibur.apache.org by Leo Simons <ma...@leosimons.com> on 2005/12/14 20:35:38 UTC

Mailing list moderator volunteer(s)?

Hi gang,

my email connectivity is going to decrease over the next few months. I'm going
to be doing an even worse job at email moderation than I have so far. Could
someone (or two someones) volunteer to take over for dev@ pmc@ and user@? This
involves going through something like 10-20 email messages a day, and roughly
every week or two hitting reply or reply-all to allow a valid message through.

- Leo

Posted by Anton Tagunov <an...@umail.ru>.
On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 11:35:38 -0800
 Leo Simons <ma...@leosimons.com> wrote:

> Hi gang,
>
> my email connectivity is going to decrease over the next few months. I'm going
> to be doing an even worse job at email moderation than I have so far. Could
> someone (or two someones) volunteer to take over for dev@ pmc@ and user@? This
> involves going through something like 10-20 email messages a day, and roughly
> every week or two hitting reply or reply-all to allow a valid message through.

Hello!

Since lifestyle has kept me away laytely
I might want to take a chance of getting
back closer to the project.

At the same time I don't think I could moderate pmc
'cause I'm not an elegible recipient of messages
through thas list.

cheers, Anton