Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Edward Charles <ed...@icloud.com> on 2023/06/19 14:20:44 UTC

Assign Jiras to myself

Hi Team,I was hoping to get the ability to assign Jira Tickets to myself. My Jira userId is ncharles123.Thanks,Ned

Re: Assign Jiras to myself

Posted by Edward Charles <ed...@icloud.com>.
Thank you, Quanlong!On Jun 19, 2023, at 3:03 PM, Quanlong Huang <hu...@gmail.com> wrote:Hi Ned,Welcome to the Impala community! I just added you to the contributorsgroup. You should be able to assign JIRA to yourself now.Regards,QuanlongOn Mon, Jun 19, 2023 at 10:20 PM Edward Charles <ed...@icloud.com>wrote:Hi Team,I was hoping to get the ability to assign Jira Tickets to myself. My JirauserId is ncharles123.Thanks,Ned

Re: Assign Jiras to myself

Posted by Quanlong Huang <hu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ned,