Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Vladimir Sitnikov <si...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/16 06:55:20 UTC

[VOTE] jmeter-test.apache.org for site preview

Hi,

We are using GitHub pages for 'site preview' during release.
In https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-19395 I asked to create
robots.txt to disallow indexing of the preview site (
https://apache.github.io/jmeter-site/... )

It turns out we can have a CNAME (see INFRA-19395), so
https://jmeter-test.apache.org points to GitHub Pages site. The SSL
certificates would be automatic.

What do you think regarding jmeter-test.apache.org ?

+1: I support jmeter-site.a.o
-1: I do not like the idea because...

Here's my vote: +1

Vladimir

Re: [VOTE] jmeter-test.apache.org for site preview

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.
Hello Vladimir,

Please a (asf) (technical) vote duration is generally 72 hours, so if
you can avoid to announce the result of a vote few hours after starting
even if the require binding votes are good.

So, my vote : +1 :-)

Milamber

Posted by Vladimir Sitnikov <si...@gmail.com>.
Thanks,