Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Jonathan Asbell <ja...@i-2000.com> on 2001/06/18 07:33:06 UTC

rough draft of initial documentation

pleas comment on this initial rough draft.  There is no color yet.

Re: rough draft of initial documentation

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
I'm on my way to Altanta to do some Struts training today, and will take
this with me to read on the plane. It may be Tuesday before I can post
any comments (just don't think I'd forget you ;-).

-- Tel 716 737-3463.
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/