Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/01 08:01:31 UTC

Re: [PORTAL] JSR-301 Portlet Bridge uploaded

Yes, sure - it's the same problem. I've added it via javascript to the
head, works as well. Just adding it somewhere in the content might
work, but is essentially invalid html.

regards,

Martin

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: [PORTAL] JSR-301 Portlet Bridge uploaded

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yes, that's true!

regards,

Martin