Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Aiswarya Rajendran <sr...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/12 08:32:08 UTC

REG: New module goldrate

Team,

I have set up the fineract application in my machine.
In order to set up a new module from the scratch from my machine,
goldpurity  is the name of the new module, I have added the files mentioned
bellow:

CommandSource - added a colum gold_id in the table
m_portfolio_command_source
CommandWrapper
CommandWrapperBuilder
GoldRatesApiConstants
GoldRatesApiResourceSwagger
GoldRatesApiResource
GRPData
GoldRate - entity of the entity
GoldRateRepository
GoldRateRepositoryWrapper
CreateGoldRateCommandHandler
GoldRateCommandFromApiJsonDeserializer
GoldRateReadPlatformService
GoldRPWritePlatformService
GoldRPWritePlatformServiceJpaRepositoryImpl
GoldRateReadPlatformService

But when I tried to build apache/incubator-fineract it fails when building
rat.

Execution failed for task ':rat'.
> Found 140 files with unapproved/unknown licenses. See
file:incubator-fineract/build/reports/rat/rat-report.txt

When I see the file there are a lot of files under the tag

140 Unknown Licenses

Files with unapproved licenses:

D:/NEWWORKSPACE/incubator-fineract/fineract-provider/src/main/java/org/apache/fineract/organisation/goldpurity/service/GoldRPWritePlatformService.java

I am stuck up with current issue.

Please help.

Thanks,
Aiswarya Rajendran

Re: REG: New module goldrate

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Thank you for archiving that repo Michael.

Ed

Re: REG: New module goldrate

Posted by Michael Vorburger <mi...@vorburger.ch>.

Re: REG: New module goldrate