Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com> on 2014/05/08 00:28:36 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Flume 1.5.0 RC1

This is a vote for the next release of Apache Flume, version 1.5.0. We are
voting on release candidate RC1.

It fixes the following issues:
      http://s.apache.org/4eQ

*** Please cast your vote within the next 72 hours ***

The tarball (*.tar.gz), signature (*.asc), and checksums (*.md5,
*.sha1) for the source and binary artifacts can be found here:
       https://people.apache.org/~hshreedharan/apache-flume-1.5.0-rc1/

Maven staging repo:
  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflume-1001/

The tag to be voted on:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=flume.git;a=commit;h=8633220df808c4cd0c13d1cf0320454a94f1ea97

Flume's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
  http://www.apache.org/dist/flume/KEYS

Thanks,
Hari

Re: [VOTE] Apache Flume 1.5.0 RC1

Posted by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com>.
This vote is now closed. I will send out the results in a separate email.

Thanks to all who voted!

Thanks,
Hari

Re: [VOTE] Apache Flume 1.5.0 RC1

Posted by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com>.
+1.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Flume 1.5.0 RC1

Posted by Wolfgang Hoschek <wh...@cloudera.com>.
+1 Looks good to me!

Wolfgang Hoschek

Re: [VOTE] Apache Flume 1.5.0 RC1

Posted by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com>.
Flume PMC - Please vote!

Re: [VOTE] Apache Flume 1.5.0 RC1

Posted by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Apache Flume 1.5.0 RC1

Posted by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com>.
Looks like the ASF email issue caused the thread to be MIA for many. Hopefully this message will pop this thread back up.

Thanks,
Hari

Re: [VOTE] Apache Flume 1.5.0 RC1

Posted by Roshan Naik <ro...@hortonworks.com>.
> [...]

> org.apache.maven.surefire.util.ReflectionUtils.invokeMethodWithArray(ReflectionUtils.java:189)
> > at
> >

> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ProviderFactory$ProviderProxy.invoke(ProviderFactory.java:165)
> > at
> >

> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ProviderFactory.invokeProvider(ProviderFactory.java:85)
> > at
> >

> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(ForkedBooter.java:115)
> > at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:75)
> >
> > Running org.apache.flume.sink.hbase.TestHBaseSinkCreation
> > Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.274 sec
> > Running org.apache.flume.sink.hbase.TestRegexHbaseEventSerializer
> > Tests run: 5, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.306 sec

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [VOTE] Apache Flume 1.5.0 RC1

Posted by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Flume 1.5.0 RC1