Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Roy, Ansuman" <an...@logicacmg.com> on 2006/01/20 06:04:39 UTC

WSDL2Java code generation

Hi,

I have a Content Management System(it uses Apache Lenya) that uses WSDL2Java to generate the code of stubs.
Now I am doing it manually using eclipse plugin. and put the source inside my Content
Management System Code and then i build it using an ant build. I use this generated code inside a java class file.
Can you tell me how can i automate this process of generating the stubs via WSDL2Java and to put the import statement
automatically onto my java class.

I have another problem also :
when i generate the WSDL2Java code, it generates the package structure like
localhost.axis.services.InformationPublishingService

I tried to put the soap end point onto a different machine and call WSDL2Java but it creates the
same package structure. Need Help on this

thanks in advance

regards,
Anshuman

Re: WSDL2Java code generation

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
is this Axis1 or Axis2 ? (I know there are Eclipse plugins even for the
Axis1 even though they were not a part of the standard  distribution :))

On 1/20/06, Roy, Ansuman <an...@logicacmg.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a Content Management System(it uses Apache Lenya) that uses
> WSDL2Java to generate the code of stubs.
> Now I am doing it manually using eclipse plugin. and put the source inside
> my Content
> Management System Code and then i build it using an ant build. I use this
> generated code inside a java class file.
> Can you tell me how can i automate this process of generating the stubs
> via WSDL2Java and to put the import statement
> automatically onto my java class.
>
> I have another problem also :
> when i generate the WSDL2Java code, it generates the package structure
> like
> localhost.axis.services.InformationPublishingService
>
> I tried to put the soap end point onto a different machine and call
> WSDL2Java but it creates the
> same package structure. Need Help on this
>
> thanks in advance
>

> regards,
> Anshuman

Ajith Ranabahu