Posted to user@ant.apache.org by veena pandit <v....@gmail.com> on 2009/09/21 21:22:08 UTC

compile in ant

I have the following directory structure
      WORKSPACE

            |__________src

                       |______com.test.test1
                       |         |______program1.java

                       |____tests

                           |_________com.test.test1

                                  |______program1Test.java

The compile.all target compiles the program1.java but not the
program1Test.java
How do I get it to compile everything including the program1Test.java in the
tests directory:

<target name="compile.all">
<mkdir dir="${build.dir}"/>
<javac debug="on" fork="true" destdir="{build.dir}/classes" srcdir=
"${basedir}/src" classpathref="axis2.classpath">
                 <classpath>
                      <fileset dir="lib">
                            <include name="**.jar"/>
                     </fileset>