Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by csross <cr...@hccs.com> on 2009/06/24 00:33:37 UTC

RE: xml-security-c1.4 and freebsd

Since I got the errors trying to build the latest versions (xerces and
xml-security), I"m trying xerces 2.8 and xml 1.4.  I just got this error and
you mention to check the logs but the config.log doesn't give a clue.

Any other ideas?

Posted by csross <cr...@hccs.com>.
Thank you but after much searching for it on the list, I gave up last night.
I was using the same paths that allowed me to successfully build the other
modules.

I finally built all the pre-requisites from the same scripts but modified
the configure and prefix lines to use use the native /usr/sfw and
/usr/local/ instead of /opt/shibboleth-sp, and no LD_LIBRARY_PATH.  The
scripts are the on NativeSPSolaris10SourceBuild.  I used those versions of
the software as well.

I am ready to build the shibboleth application now.  I am going to post a
question concerning the flags in the configure script specified on your site
about if CFLAGS="-D_sparc_" CXXFLAGS="-D_sparc_ -library=Cstd,Crun"
LDFLAGS="-lz" is still required.

thank you

Posted by Scott Cantor <ca...@osu.edu>.

Posted by csross <cr...@hccs.com>.
Anyone have an idea why this occurred?  I've posted the failure from the
config.log.

Thank you very much.