Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by danielitob <gb...@aliceposta.it> on 2009/05/10 20:11:47 UTC

Calendar example issue

Hello guys,
I'm new of myfaces' world and I'm trying to understand how using it.
I'm writing a jsf application and I want to add calendar in my registration
form.
My registration form worked correctly before adding calendar.
Now I added calendar from myfaces-tomahawk distribution and data of form are
not submitted.
This is what I did:
1) included tomahawk lib
2) Added declaration of filter into web.xml
3) Added calendar code

                                                <h:outputLabel
title="#{msg.lblDataRegister}" value="#{msg.lblDataContr}"/>
                                         <t:inputCalendar id="dataRegister"

monthYearRowClass="yearMonthHeader"

weekRowClass="weekHeader"

popupButtonStyleClass="standard_bold"

currentDayCellClass="currentDayCell"

value="#{elencocontratti.contrattoItem.data}"

renderAsPopup="true"

popupTodayString="#{example_messages['popup_today_string']}"

popupDateFormat="dd/MM/yyyy"

popupWeekString="#{example_messages['popup_week_string']}"

helpText="MM/DD/YYYY"

forceId="true">

</t:inputCalendar>

height="10px;"></td>

Now when I click on submit button data are not submitted and this data are
shown into tomcat console:

sourceId=dataRegister[severity=(ERROR 2), summary=(dataRegister: An error
occurred when processing your submitted information. ),
detail=(dataRegister: An error occurred when processing your submitted
information. )]

Calendar field is binded to a sql date in java bean.

Could you help me please?

Thanks