Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2003/10/03 10:00:03 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] GT2003Hackathon GT2003BugzillaCleanup Fri Oct 3 10:00:03 2003

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=GT2003Hackathon , version: 77 on Fri Oct  3 07:47:17 2003 by 80.129.57.129

- A major part of the Cocoon community are the users and the people that actually try and build applications on top of Cocoon. I often find that users are overwehelmed by Cocoon and make common mistakes or find it difficult to jump start using the platform. The aim of this talk/discussion is to identify areas that would help increase the usability.

+ A major part of the Cocoon community are the users and the people that actually try and build applications on top of Cocoon. I often find that users are overwehelmed by Cocoon and make common mistakes or find it difficult to jump start using the platform. The aim of this talk/discussion is to identify areas that would help increase the usability.
+ ** distributions
+ ** "wizards"
-

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=GT2003BugzillaCleanup , version: 3 on Fri Oct  3 07:39:08 2003 by BertrandDelacretaz

- (Bertrand): attached to this page is a script which generates big printable HTML/CSS labels out of a saved Bugzilla query HTML page. I will bring a current printout monday to help coordinating the cleanup.
+ (Bertrand): attached to this page is a script which generates big printable HTML/CSS labels out of a saved Bugzilla query HTML page. I will bring a current printout monday to help coordinating the cleanup. We can put these on a table and physically grab or mark them for coordination.