Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Benjamin Lerer <bl...@apache.org> on 2022/02/15 18:12:46 UTC

Welcome Anthony Grasso, Erick Ramirez and Lorina Poland as Cassandra committers

 The PMC members are pleased to announce that Anthony Grasso, Erick Ramirez
and Lorina Poland have accepted the invitation to become committers.

Thanks a lot, Anthony, Erick and Lorina for all the work you have done on
the website and documentation.

Congratulations and welcome

The Apache Cassandra PMC members

Re: Welcome Anthony Grasso, Erick Ramirez and Lorina Poland as Cassandra committers

Posted by Sumanth Pasupuleti <su...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!!!

Posted by Joseph Lynch <jo...@gmail.com>.
Woo

Posted by Ekaterina Dimitrova <e....@gmail.com>.
Great news! Congrats and thank you for all your work!

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Lorina, Erick and Anthony! Well done

And also kudos to the PMC for making this happen!

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by "J. D. Jordan" <je...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations all of you! Well deserved additions.

Posted by Patrick McFadin <pm...@gmail.com>.
This is a great day for the project. These are three people that have been
contributing continuously to the success of Cassandra users for so many
years I can't even guess. Really makes me happy to see the project mature
into a place where a diversity of contributions are recognized.

Congratulations Lorina, Erick, and Anthony!

Patrick

Posted by Brandon Williams <dr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Erick Ramirez <er...@apache.org>.
Thanks everyone! I'm grateful for the support over the years. I keep saying
that it's a real honour to have the trust of the community on such an
important project. Cheers! 🍻

Re: Welcome Anthony Grasso, Erick Ramirez and Lorina Poland as Cassandra committers

Posted by Berenguer Blasi <be...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, nice one!

Posted by Mick Semb Wever <mc...@apache.org>.