Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "Powell, Jim (EER)" <Po...@navair.navy.mil> on 2001/06/12 17:27:41 UTC

List?

Is it just me or is everyone getting every mailing sent to the list twice?
This doesn't happen on any of the other Subversion lists, or Tigris lists to
which I belong.

If someone could fix this for me I would greatly appreciate it.

Jim Powell

Re: List?

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 12:28:46PM -0700, Daniel Rall wrote:
> Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net> writes:
>
> > "Powell, Jim (EER)" <Po...@navair.navy.mil> writes:
> >
> > > Is it just me or is everyone getting every mailing sent to the list twice?
> > > This doesn't happen on any of the other Subversion lists, or Tigris lists to
> > > which I belong.
> > >
> > > If someone could fix this for me I would greatly appreciate it.
> >
> > I just searched the list of dev@subversion subscribers, and your
> > address is only there once.
> >
> > I'm certainly not noticing any double-mails.  Is anyone else?
>
> Nope.

Me neither. Sometimes, people will respond to a checkin messages from the
cvs@ mailing list and forget to remove the cvs@ address. The message will
then go to dev@ and cvs@, so it appears twice. Is that what you're seeing?

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/

Re: List?

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@collab.net>.
Jim - send me a copy of a message you get twice, with *complete* headers
intact (including Received: headers), and I'll try and take a look at it.

	Brian

Re: List?

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.

Re: List?