Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/15 16:43:43 UTC

Welcome new PPMC members

It is my pleasure to share that the OpenWhisk PPMC voted to invite Rob
Allen and Michele Sciabarra as new PPMC members based on their ongoing and
valuable contributions to the project. They have both accepted the
invitation. Rob and Michele were already project committers.

Please join me in welcoming them to this new role on the project!

-r

Re: Welcome new PPMC members

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Rob and Michele!