Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Benjamin Mahler <be...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/02 18:41:18 UTC

WebUI Changes

If you're not running in trunk, you can ignore this email.

We've recently removed the old WebUI and the associated flag: --webui_port
If you provide this flag, it will be silently ignored.
https://reviews.apache.org/r/7708/

The new webui runs on port 5050, please report any issues / frustrations
you find!

Ben

Re: WebUI Changes

Posted by Benjamin Mahler <be...@gmail.com>.
Note that the new webui is only visible from the master.

That is:
  <master_hostname>:5050/ *webui address*
  <slave_hostname>:5050/ *not valid*

To see slaves in the new webui, simply find the slave in the webui slaves
table and click it's link.