Posted to user@drill.apache.org by xia <si...@163.com> on 2015/09/29 11:20:19 UTC

JDBC connection pool

Hi, everyone,

I'm new to drill.

I am running concurrent queries each holds its own JDBC connection to single drillbit node.

As I found, if one of the connections is closed, it will affect other connections and lead to unexpected channel close exception.

So does drill jdbc support connection pool?

How am I supposed to manage concurrent connections without interfering with each other?

Many thanks!

Iris

Re: JDBC connection pool

Posted by Abdel Hakim Deneche <ad...@maprtech.com>.
This is most likely a bug. I think it's similar to the following bug:

Please take a look at it and feel free to add more information to the
ticket.

Thanks

--

Abdelhakim Deneche