Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Kondro <wa...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/04 05:44:50 UTC

Master/Slave Replication - bleed off slave messages

Hi, I would like to configure a number of master/slave ActiveMQ pairs as a
network of brokers.

However, to prevent messages from getting lost, I would always like any
messages to be held on a functioning master/slave pair.

Is there a way to configure ActiveMQ so, if a master/slave goes down, the
messages are bled off to a functioning master/slave pair in the network of
brokers?

Thanks for your help.

Wayne