Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Ryan de Laplante <ry...@ijws.com> on 2007/09/27 19:19:45 UTC

Glassfish update center

Hi,

I noticed a build of Roller 4.0 in the Glassfish Update Center.  I'm
wondering if the code you wrote for the Glassfish update center module
is open source?  I'd like to study it so that I can build a module for
an other application.

Thanks,
Ryan

Re: Glassfish update center

Posted by Ryan de Laplante <ry...@ijws.com>.
Dave wrote:
> On 9/27/07, Ryan de Laplante <ry...@ijws.com> wrote:
>
>> I noticed a build of Roller 4.0 in the Glassfish Update Center.  I'm
>> wondering if the code you wrote for the Glassfish update center module
>> is open source?  I'd like to study it so that I can build a module for
>> an other application.
>>

> Yes, the code is open source and is part of the Roller Support project:
>    https://roller.dev.java.net/
>
> The code is in the project's CVS under roller_installers/glassfish_uc
>
> Manveen Kaur developed the module and blogged some instructions about it:
>    http://weblogs.java.net/blog/manveen/archive/2007/09/write_your_own.html
>
> - Dave

Very helpful, thank you!

Ryan