Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Michael Albrecht <ma...@michael-albrecht.de> on 2004/07/18 12:27:00 UTC

[bootstrap] Error parsing plugin script

Hi @all!

Can anyone help me with the following exception during bootstrap build:
<code>
     [exec] Fatal Error [line 217, row 5]: Element type "goal" must be
followed by either attribute specifications, ">" or "/>".
     [exec] org.apache.maven.MavenException: Error parsing plugin script
     [exec] at
org.apache.maven.plugin.JellyScriptHousing.parse(JellyScriptHousing.java:165)
     [exec] at
org.apache.maven.plugin.JellyScriptHousing.parse(JellyScriptHousing.java:177)
     [exec] at
org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.loadUncachedPlugins(PluginManager.java:209)
     [exec] at
org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.initialize(PluginManager.java:263)
     [exec] at
org.apache.maven.MavenSession.initializePluginManager(MavenSession.java:207)
     [exec] at
org.apache.maven.MavenSession.initialize(MavenSession.java:174)
     [exec] at org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain(App.java:473)
     [exec] at org.apache.maven.cli.App.main(App.java:1215)
     [exec] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
     [exec] at
     [exec] at
     [exec] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
     [exec] at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run(Forehead.java:551)
     [exec] at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:581)
     [exec] --- Nested Exception ---
     [exec] org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Element type "goal" must be
followed by either attribute specifications, ">" or "/>".
     [exec] at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown
Source)
     [exec] at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
     [exec] at
org.apache.maven.plugin.JellyScriptHousing.parse(JellyScriptHousing.java:157)
[...]
     [exec] You have encountered an unknown error running Maven. Please
help us to correct
     [exec] this problem by following these simple steps:
     [exec] - read the Maven FAQ at http://maven.apache.org/faq.html
     [exec] - run the same command again with the '-e' parameter, eg
maven -e jar
     [exec] - search the maven-user archives for the error at
     [exec]
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/SummarizeList?listName=users@maven.apache.org
     [exec] - post the output of maven -e to JIRA at
     [exec] http://jira.codehaus.org/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10030 (you
must sign up first)
     [exec] - run 'maven --info' and post the output as the environment
to the bug above
     [exec] Total time: 14 seconds
     [exec] Finished at: Sun Jul 18 11:57:39 CEST 2004
</code>

I`m not sure, what I`ve done wrong, and also which task is not running.
It`s just after installing all the plugins.

Thanks in advance for help

Kind regards,
Michael Albrecht

RE: [bootstrap] Error parsing plugin script

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ap...@carlos.cousas.net>.
No problem ;)

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ap...@carlos.cousas.net>.