Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de> on 2015/06/29 16:16:47 UTC

Apache CMS issues

Are there currently some known issues with the Apache CMS? Although I committed some changes to https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/site/trunk/content/documentation/bundles/validation.mdtext <https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/site/trunk/content/documentation/bundles/validation.mdtext> I don’t see those in http://sling.staging.apache.org/documentation/bundles/validation.html <http://sling.staging.apache.org/documentation/bundles/validation.html>
Konrad

Re: Apache CMS issues

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 5:06 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...Yes, as per http://status.apache.org/ the http://ci.apache.org/
> servers are not functional currently, the CMS is using that....

It's back now, at least as far as the CMS is concerned.

I have just published some changes, probably including Konrad's
earlier changes, please cross-check.

-Bertrand

Re: Apache CMS issues

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
<bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...as per http://status.apache.org/ the http://ci.apache.org/
> servers are not functional currently, the CMS is using that...

More at
https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/buildbot_master_currently_off_line
ETA for a fix is June 1st, tomorrow.

-Bertrand