Posted to dev@corinthia.apache.org by Peter Kelly <pm...@apache.org> on 2015/08/05 19:23:14 UTC

Live ODF discussion?

As we’re all aware ODF is an important component of Corinthia but one which needs a lot of development work done before it’s functional, and given the rate of progress so far I thought I’d suggest an online discussion either via Google Hangouts or Skype. This might help to move things forward by discussing where we want to go, and for me to answer questions about the current codebase that anyone has :)

What does everyone thing of the idea? If you’re interested, let’s organise a time perhaps in the next couple of weeks for the chat. Timezones will be a bit tricky given we’re spread out all over the world, but if we post our available times we should be able to work something out.

If we do organise this, I volunteer to take notes and post a summary on the mailing list as a record and for the benefit of those who aren’t able to attend.

—
Dr Peter M. Kelly
pmkelly@apache.org

Re: Live ODF discussion?

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 05/08/2015 Peter Kelly wrote:
> What does everyone thing of the idea? If you’re interested, let’s organise a time

It's a good idea. It's almost impossible for me to follow discussions
synchronously though, so please don't count me in when scheduling.

> If we do organise this, I volunteer to take notes and post a summary

Thank you. I'll be looking forward to that.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Live ODF discussion?

Posted by Ian C <ia...@apache.org>.
Hi Guys,

I have been a bit under the weather of late but have been working on
the round trip of a document. At the moment the original comes back I
am trying to figure out how to pick up say a paragraph change.

I sent an email a while back and have just noticed it was bounce
because of a large attachment and then sent to my spam folder. I'll
sort it an resend.

Re catch up, I'd be happy to try something. I can borrow the kid's
ipad to get on to a video chat if you really want to see my ugly mush.

Evenings my time is the best. Weekends are variable depending on
family/domestic activities. Peter you an I should be pretty much in
the same timezone?

Re: Live ODF discussion?

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.

Re: Live ODF discussion?