Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Mark Waschkowski <mw...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/06 22:16:13 UTC

macrodef and classpath

Hi all,
First time poster, hi! Thanks to the devs for ant, been using it for years
now. I tried to do something new by creating a macrodef, but ran into some
problems with passing in a classpath, and didn't see any solutions having
gone through the mailing list archive. I've created a separate file that
contains several macrodefs (I'm planning on importing the macrodefs in a few
different projects), and I'm trying to pass in a classpath with an
attribute. That didn't work, so tried using the element tag and it did. Is
there any way to do this with an attribute?

I'm I do things the Ant way by creating a separate macrodefs file, or might
this lead to issues?

Thanks very  much!

Mark