Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by EP...@upstate.com on 2002/12/18 18:47:20 UTC

Change Cactus:single Target?

Hi all,

I am looking at the cactus:single target..  And it seems to me a pain to
have to deploy the war ahead of time.  I would like to make cactus:single
work the same as cactus:test-tomcat-4x, but only for a specific testcase.

What do you think of tweaking the signature to be cactus:single
-Dtarget=myTest -Dplatform=tomcat-4x

Attached is a patch file for the cactus plugin.jelly.

Eric Pugh

RE: Change Cactus:single Target?

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.