Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Johannes Schwarz <J....@wika.de> on 2001/11/14 14:14:43 UTC

transform 3 xsp files with one request

Hi,

I want to transform the output of 3 xsp files into one HTML -Site.

Do I have to write 3 xsl files?
- If that's the case, how to link them together, and how do i have to
change my sitemap for the request?

Any help is appreciated!

I have 3 xsp files and want them together

Re: transform 3 xsp files with one request

Posted by Adrian Geissel <ag...@zenark.com>.
Hi Johannes,

Have a look at the <map:aggregate/> and <map:part/> sitemap elements.

In essence, the aggregate allows you to collect the generated output of your
three XSP generators (each as one part) and then you can transform it using
a single XSLT transformation.

Hope this helps
Adrian