Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Leangen <ma...@leangen.net> on 2006/05/29 08:33:07 UTC

Including resources from java folder in M2

Hello!

I'm new to M2, but I'm familiar with this type of build system.

I have some xml config files that normally should be distributed side by
side with a class file. So, the files are located in the java folder:

src
  main
    com/mystuff
       SomeClass.java
       SomeClass.xconfig

However, it seems that only the *.java files are copied over to the
classes directory.

How can I include other types files that are in the java directory,
since I do not want to have to recreate the build path in the resources
directory?

Thank you!
David

Re: Including resources from java folder in M2

Posted by David Leangen <ma...@leangen.net>.
Great!

Thank you very much.

Posted by Willie Vu <wi...@dev.java.net>.