Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2006/09/10 22:35:57 UTC

Re: Can it be a mirror?

Did you clear your local repo before starting to use it?

Probably a good thing to document, as it will only get things
requested, and the metadata may not have been if it was already
present in your local repo.

Otherwise, it sounds like a bug...

- Brett

Re: Can it be a mirror?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
You should just need to clean your local repository. Also, running
with -U should do the trick.

- Brett

Re: Can it be a mirror?

Posted by Firmansyah Adiputra <co...@gmail.com>.