Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@gluecode.com> on 2004/10/09 23:27:36 UTC

Re: svn commit: rev 54175 - in geronimo/trunk: sandbox/activation specs/activation

Aaron Mulder wrote:
> 	By the way, this broke the build (on account of javamail depending
> on sandbox-activation).  Please don't check anything in without doing a
> complete rebuild first.  (A fix is underway)

Given the amount of changes to specs at the moment I would suggest
holding off for now. Please don't commit anything just yet.

--
Jeremy

Re: svn commit: rev 54175 - in geronimo/trunk: sandbox/activation specs/activation

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@gluecode.com>.
Aaron Mulder wrote:
> On Sat, 9 Oct 2004, Jeremy Boynes wrote:
>
>>Given the amount of changes to specs at the moment I would suggest
>>holding off for now. Please don't commit anything just yet.
>

> 	Can you send a note when you're done with the spec changes and you
> think it should all build again?  And also if you're not planning on
> finishing that in the next couple hours (after the JAXR commit it's broken
> in a new and different way!).

Yeah, I was trying to commit and svn went awol. Trying again but doing
all the rebuilds takes time.

--
Jeremy

Re: svn commit: rev 54175 - in geronimo/trunk: sandbox/activation specs/activation

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
On Sat, 9 Oct 2004, Jeremy Boynes wrote:
> Given the amount of changes to specs at the moment I would suggest
> holding off for now. Please don't commit anything just yet.

	Can you send a note when you're done with the spec changes and you
think it should all build again?  And also if you're not planning on
finishing that in the next couple hours (after the JAXR commit it's broken
in a new and different way!).

Thanks,
	Aaron