Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Alexey Mayanov <am...@digiflak.com> on 2016/12/13 11:16:58 UTC

authentication extension that support management of users and connections via the web interface

Hello!

I'm developing my own AuthenticationProvider extention based on standard
Guacamole's JDBC MySQL authentication module. And I want to customize
Administrative management Web for purposes of my extention. For example
I don't need to associate the Password filed with the User when User is
being created. So I want to remove this field. Can somebody point me how
correctly to customize Web UI of management?

Thanks!

Best regards,
Alex Mayanov