Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com> on 2010/04/09 01:51:15 UTC

Re: (LUCENE-2335) optimization: when sorting by field, if index has one segment and field values are not needed, do not load String[] into field cache)

Actually Toke opened a new issue (LUCENE-2369) for the new approach to
Locale-based sorting... I think we should leave the existing issue as
the single-segment optimization (it's a separate issue).

Mike