Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2021/02/08 19:49:16 UTC

REMINDER: FOSS Backstage is on this Week!

Hi All

I am posting and passing on a reminder about FOSS Backstage, an event that we have collaborated with.

FOSS Back is running from 10th - 12th February 2021.

FOSS Backstage is all about the non-technical aspects of open source development. Topics include open source project leadership best practices, community management, open source project metrics, open source strategy for enterprise, adopting open source collaboration in corporations, legal matters when dealing with open source and many more.

You can find the program & more info here: https://foss-backstage.de

The ASF has an event partnership with FOSS Backstage, so you can a get small discount using this link: https://pretix.eu/plainschwarz/fossback21/redeem?voucher=APACHE-10

There is also a D&I program that offers free tickets. Find out more here: https://foss-backstage.de/diversity.

Please take a look at the schedule. There is a lot of interesting stuff there so hope you can attend!

Thanks
Sharan