Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Sasvata (Shash) Chatterjee" <ch...@flash.net> on 2000/10/04 23:45:12 UTC

jsp servlet/init-parameter

Hi!

I want to set the jspCompilerPlugin init parameter to the JSP compiler
servlet.  In 3.2 beta4/5, it seems that the global conf/web.xml is no
longer read.  If I put it in the context's web.xml (in
webapps/ROOT/web-inf/web.xml, for example), Tomcat complains about a
duplicate entry for the jsp servlet and deletes BOTH entires!

So my question is that if the jsp servlet is defined by default for each
context, then what syntax and file do I use to define init-parameters?

Thanks,
Shash