Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by amitsaini1976 <AM...@GMAIL.COM> on 2013/11/28 06:40:10 UTC

Spring AOP example in Karaf

Hi,
  Can anybody please point me to any example/code where AOP/Spring-AOP is
used in OSGI-Karaf. I need AOP  support in OSGI for the authentication
before service methods are called. I dont want to create dynamic proxy for
each service to achieve this.

Thanks
Amit Saini

RE: Spring AOP example in Karaf

Posted by Tom Leung <to...@netage.com.hk>.
Apache Aries Blueprint doesn't support Spring AOP directly, but you may
reference the following page to create your AOP bundles.

http://dywicki.pl/2011/11/running-aspects-under-osgi-4-2-with-karaf/

or you may deploy Spring bean directly on Apache Karaf by using Spring-DM,
then you may apply Spring AOP for your spring beans.

Best Rgds,

Tom

Posted by Tim Jones <ti...@mccarthy.co.nz>.
Krzysztof, I asked a similar question on the Felix user forum a few months
ago and got this reply
http://apache-felix.18485.x6.nabble.com/Options-currently-available-for-weaving-in-Felix-td5004386.html.
So doesn't look like there was in July.

Tim

Re: Spring AOP example in Karaf

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Do you know if somebody even has started implementation of AspectJ
support using

OSGi Weaving Hook Service which can be used without Equinox, e.g. with Felix?

Best regards
Krzysztof