Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "Gavin M. Bell" <cu...@llnl.gov> on 2005/09/07 01:10:46 UTC

Help with Hello World... still returns "(null)"

Hello,

I wrote a simple C++ 'Hello World' program to test the ability to have a
C++ client speak to a Java web service.  My wsdl, code and the generated
client code from axis is in the attached tar file.

I am using axis-c-1.5.0-linux-bin.

I get back "(null)" as my returned string value instead of what I should
be getting.
Grrrr....

help.

I may be wrong but if my code is okay, it would leave it to mean that
the stub generation is the perhaps the problem and the code in the stub
is 'bad'...?  Help....

--

------
   Gavin M. Bell

"I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd."
				-Samuel Jackson (Pulp Fiction)