Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Jarek Gawor <ga...@mcs.anl.gov> on 2004/03/09 05:20:21 UTC

More WS-Addressing patches

Here's another patch that fixes compile problems with AddressingHandler and
handling of RelationshipType attribute.

Jarek

Re: [VOTE] Jarek as ws-fx committer (was Re: WS-Addressing tooling contribution)

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Folks,

Here's the list of committers for ws-fx as of today. Your VOTE is important :)

dims,sanjiva,nava,amila,jaliya,snimalan,gdaniels,werner

thanks,
dims

=====

Re: [VOTE] Jarek as ws-fx committer (was Re: WS-Addressing tooling contribution)

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.

Posted by Nachiappan Narayanan <Na...@infravio.com>.
Here's my customary +1 for Jarek as ws-fx committer.

Regards,
Nachiappan.N

Posted by Werner Dittmann <We...@t-online.de>.
 +1

Regards
Werner

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Team,

WS-Addressing AddressingHandler patch

Posted by Jarek Gawor <ga...@mcs.anl.gov>.
Hi,

Here's another patch to the AddressingHandler. It fixes NPE errors in
AddressingHandler when a request does not contain any or some WS-Addressing
headers.

Thanks,
Jarek

Re: WS-Addressing tooling contribution

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Jarek,

How about we define an extension mechanism in w2j tool to pick up such stuff based on commons
discovery (drop jar into your environment and w2j will pick up custom classes)? I will review this
patch today.

Can you please sign the CLA and fax it in? (ASF office is closed, so please send fax to +31 71 514
6045 in addition to the fax # mentioned in the form - http://www.apache.org/licenses/)