Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by flower <fl...@intercel.com.pl> on 2005/07/17 19:41:12 UTC

jspx and tag with empty content

Hello,

I just start with jspx and I have small problem with 'empty tags' and
'tags with empty content'.

Terminology:
empty tag:   <div/>
tag with empty content: <div></div>
jspx - JSP document file ( with XML syntax )

Ok, so when I use 'tag with empty content' they are transform into
'empty tag' by container in proccess time.
exp.

but 'empty tag' != 'tag with empty content' so this behaviour is small
problem.

I try use CDATA section, but it is ugly solution.
There is any other solution ?

Greetings
Flow

ps. jdk 1.5 , tomcat 5.5.4